About Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe | Rice Recipe: A great way to use some leftover rice! Easy, quick and delicious fried rice recipe that kids and adults would love alike. Nutritious veggies are sauteed with garlic, chilli and steamed rice along with oriental sauces. Flavourful rice in just 15 minutes with goodness of veggies.
Ingredients in Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe: Healthy veggies like baby corn, carrots and cabbage make up for this sumptuous bowl of fried rice, mixed with soy sauce, chillies and garlic making it as flavourful as it could get.
How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1. In a pan add 1 Tbsp oil, garlic and chilli. Saute.
- 2. Add carrots, baby corn, green beans and cabbage. Saute and add sesame oil. Add the rice.
- 3.Season with salt and pepper, soy sauce and wine. Cook for a minute.
- 4.Serve hot garnished with some chopped spring onion greens.
Ingredients Of Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1 bowl Rice (A day old rice make the best fried rice), boiled
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Red chilli, chopped
- 1 tbsp Carrots, chopped
- 3-4 Baby corn, chopped
- 4-5 tbsp Cabbage (diced)
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 4-5 Green beans, chopped
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Wine (optional)
- To garnish Spring onion greens
Key Ingredients: Rice (A day old rice make the best fried rice), Oil, Garlic, Red chilli, Carrots, Baby corn, Cabbage (diced), Sesame oil, Green beans, Salt, Pepper, Soy sauce, Wine (optional), Spring onion greens