1. Poha: your mundane morning routine with this quick and easy poha recipe. Cooked with onions and potatoes and flavored with lemon and curry leaves, it’s oh so light and perfect for when you don’t feel like cooking.
2. Gobi ka Paratha: It’s a known fact that North India is crazy about parathas. Butter laden and nothing short of spectacular, you will love this version stuffed with grated gobi. Serve piping hot with pickles or chutney and a bowl full of yoghurt.
3. Chole Bhature: Straight from a Punjabi kitchen – garma garam Chole Bhature! Cooked with rustic spices, lap up the lip-smacking chole with feather light bhaturas. You deserve to indulge.
4. Moong Dal Cheela with Stuffed Paneer: Made from moong dal and stuffed with paneer, this makes for a delightful option for breakfast. Spruce it with some coriander chutney, pickles or tomato chutney. If you’re looking for a low calorie option, use minimal oil. It will still be divine!
5. Paneer Toasty: In need of an incredibly quick breakfast? Here’s paneer toasty to the rescue! Fill the cottage cheese mixture between two slices of bread, toast it and voila! For extra tang, you can spruce it up with some salsa as well.
6. Channa Kulcha: So easy, and yet so maseladaar – Channa Kulcha is always a hit at the breakfast table! No wonder chole is popular and makes for the simplest accompaniment with kulcha for your morning meal.
7. Masala Omelette: Save time and take temptation out of the equation by cooking up a hot and spicy combination of eggs, onions, tomatoes and flavourful spices. This Masala Omelette is sure to draw recipe requests.
8. Dal Bhari Poori: Let’s face it, we all love poori. No auspicious day in North India can be complete without the frying of the bread in a kadai full of hot ghee or oil. Now make everyday special with this version stuffed with a delicious moong dal mixture. Go on, impress your family!
9. Aloo Rasedaar: Mashed potatoes cooked in a beautiful gravy, brimming with spices. Lap it up with fluffy hot pooris and go straight to foodie heaven.
10. Dal Kachori:Dal Kachori is by far, one of the most loved Indian snacks and rightly so. It pairs beautifully with Aloo ki Sabzi and is ridiculously easy to make.